7575 Pelican Bay Blvd 1408, NAPLES
Comfortable elegance best describes this rarely available, exquisite example of the high rise lifestyle in Pelican Bay. The layout of this end-unit home provides expansive Gulf views from every living space and bedroom, with windows and/or sliders on three sides. The open, through-view floor plan is bright and cheery, enhanced by its neutral décor and tasteful light fixtures. The living room is anchored by a fireplace (electric) and the adjoining family room features a built-in entertainment center. The study/den captures warm wood tones and can be purposed to multiple uses. This home is truly move-in ready for the discerning buyer with high-end tastes. Two underbuilding parking spots are deeded to the home. Extra storage space is also provided. The Montenero recently underwent a $3 million renovation of the lobby/amenity level, fully paid for. The result is a stunning remake of the building in a classic, coastal style that is receiving rave reviews. Montenero amenities include a lap pool with spa, large fitness center with saunas, theater, and social/card rooms. 24 x 7 front desk security and access-secured elevators provide additional resident security and peace of mind.
- MLS® #219012279
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,400
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeHigh Rise (8+), Condo
- AmenitiesBike And Jog Path, BBQ - Picnic, Beach Club Included, Beach Access, Bike Storage, Billiards, Community Pool, Community Room, Community Spa/Hot tub, Dog Park, Electric Vehicle Charging, Exercise Room, Extra Storage, Guest Room, Internet Access, Private Beach Pavilion, Restaurant, Sauna
- Parking2 Assigned, Deeded, Electric Vehicle Charging, Under Bldg Closed
- # of Garages2
- ViewGulf and Bay
- Exterior FeaturesBuilt In Grill, Outdoor Shower, Sprinkler Auto, Storage, Water Display
- Lot DescriptionIrregular Shape
- RoofBuilt-Up or Flat
- ConstructionPoured Concrete
- Listing OfficeDowning Frye Realty Inc.
- Address7575 Pelican Bay Blvd 1408
- AreaNA04 - Pelican Bay Area
- Zip Code34108
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-In Cabinets, Cable Prewire, Fireplace, Fire Sprinkler, Foyer, High Speed Available, Multi Phone Lines, Smoke Detectors, Window Coverings
- HeatingCentral Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCeiling Fans, Central Electric, Zoned
- ElementarySEA GATE ELEMENTARY
- MiddlePINE RIDGE MIDDLE SCHOOL
- HighBARRON COLLIER HIGH SCHOOL
Price Change History for 7575 Pelican Bay Blvd 1408, NAPLES, FL (MLS® #219012279)
|Price Reduced (from $3,150,000)||$2,995,000||$155,000 (4.92%)|
The source of this real property information is the copyrighted and proprietary database compilation of the Southwest Florida MLS organizations Copyright 2015 Southwest Florida MLS organizations. All rights reserved. The accuracy of this information is not warranted or guaranteed. This information should be independently verified if any person intends to engage in a transaction in reliance upon it.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this Website come in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program (BR Program) of M.L.S. of Naples, Inc. Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Realty Marco are marked with the BR Program Icon or the BR House Icon and detailed information about them includes the name of the Listing Brokers. The properties displayed may not be all the properties available through the BR Program.