23711 Eddystone Rd 8204, ESTERO
Beautiful end unit, spacious 3/2 home residence with view of lake, attached garage, tons of natural light, nicely decorated and equipped with everything you'll need for your stay here in SWFL! This property is located in a popular gated community in Estero, FL with excellent proximity to everything SWFL has to offer, including Coconut Point with world class shopping, dining, and of course the white sandy beaches in Naples-Ft. Myers Beach. Location is everything!
- MLS® #219030334
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,430
- Year Built2001
- TypeResidential Rental
- Sub-TypeLow Rise (1-3)
- AmenitiesBasketball, BBQ - Picnic, Bike And Jog Path, Bocce Court, Clubhouse, Community Pool, Community Room, Community Spa/Hot tub, Exercise Room, Sidewalk, Streetlight, Tennis Court, Underground Utility
- ParkingCovered, Driveway Paved
- # of Garages1
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Fireplace
- Address23711 Eddystone Rd 8204
- AreaES04 - The Brooks
- SubdivisionLIGHTHOUSE BAY
- Zip Code34135
- Interior FeaturesCable Prewire, Pantry, Smoke Detectors, Walk-In Closet
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fans, Central Electric
- Listing OfficeMVP Realty Associates LLC
The source of this real property information is the copyrighted and proprietary database compilation of the Southwest Florida MLS organizations Copyright 2015 Southwest Florida MLS organizations. All rights reserved. The accuracy of this information is not warranted or guaranteed. This information should be independently verified if any person intends to engage in a transaction in reliance upon it.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this Website come in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program (BR Program) of M.L.S. of Naples, Inc. Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Realty Marco are marked with the BR Program Icon or the BR House Icon and detailed information about them includes the name of the Listing Brokers. The properties displayed may not be all the properties available through the BR Program.