13252 White Marsh Ln # 3229, FORT MYERS
Beautiful third floor with vaulted ceilings. The home you have been hoping to find. It has been lovingly cared for and perfectly maintained. It features the perfect floor plan with a large living and dining room with a adjoining den or study for a little added retreat area. Split bedrooms overlooking the wonderful natural preserve that is home to some of Florida's most spectacular birds.
They will entertain you with their grace and beauty. You can enjoy the same view from the large lanai that is off of the living room. The condo is truly beautiful and comes with a wonderful lifestyle. The golf course is great for exercising and offers a great way to meet new friends. Cross Creek is a beautiful community conveniently located with easy access to airport. Interstate and beautiful beaches. Enjoying the golf course is great exercise and a way to meet friends. Community activities! Bingo, dinners, music and comedy nights and special events like, Halloween Costume Party, Mardi Gras, and their famous Kentucky Derby Party with ladies in elegant hats. You will be proud to call this community your home. The large pool is just a few steps from your condo. Life in Paradise!
- MLS® #219037292
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage992
- Year Built1985
- StyleFlorida, Low Rise
- AmenitiesBocce Court, Bike Storage, Trash
- UtilitiesUnderground Utilities
- FeaturesZero Lot Line
- ParkingDetached Carport
- GaragesDetached Carport
- ViewPark/Greenbelt, Landscaped, Trees/Woods
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFence, Sprinkler/Irrigation, Patio, Storage, Tennis Court(s), Water Feature, Barbecue
- Lot DescriptionZero Lot Line
- WindowsDouble Hung, Window Coverings
- ConstructionBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Address13252 White Marsh Ln # 3229
- AreaFM08 - Fort Myers Ar
- SubdivisionTERRACE CONDO VILLAGE
- CityFORT MYERS
- Zip Code33912
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Area, Cathedral Ceiling(s), High Speed Internet, Living/Dining Room, Pantry, Split Bedrooms, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDryer, Dishwasher, Freezer, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- # of Stories3
- Listing OfficeMayhugh Realty, Inc.
The source of this real property information is the copyrighted and proprietary database compilation of the Southwest Florida MLS organizations Copyright 2015 Southwest Florida MLS organizations. All rights reserved. The accuracy of this information is not warranted or guaranteed. This information should be independently verified if any person intends to engage in a transaction in reliance upon it.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this Website come in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program (BR Program) of M.L.S. of Naples, Inc. Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Realty Marco are marked with the BR Program Icon or the BR House Icon and detailed information about them includes the name of the Listing Brokers. The properties displayed may not be all the properties available through the BR Program.