14840 Carducci Ct, BONITA SPRINGS
This is good living...Here is your chance to get a Divosta's popular Carlyle model for under 400,000. Great pool home. Clean and ready for new owners. Front porch, Family room, formal dining Room, Living Room, large lanai for entertaining and attached side load 2 car garage. This home has a prime location on the lake and at the end of the cul-de-sac providing extra space and privacy. Low maintenance fees. Call today!
- MLS® #220030135
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,505
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style1 Story/Ranch
- AmenitiesBike And Jog Path, Clubhouse, Community Pool, Community Room, Exercise Room
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal, Intersecting Canal
- Has PoolYes
- PoolBelow Ground, Heated Electric
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler Auto, Privacy Wall
- Lot DescriptionOversize, Corner
- WindowsSingle Hung
- ConstructionConcrete Block, Poured Concrete
- Listing OfficePremiere Plus Realty Co.
- Address14840 Carducci Ct
- AreaBN12 - East of I-75 South of Cit
- SubdivisionSAN REMO
- CityBONITA SPRINGS
- Zip Code34135
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-In Cabinets, Pantry, Volume Ceiling
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fans, Central Electric
The source of this real property information is the copyrighted and proprietary database compilation of the Southwest Florida MLS organizations Copyright 2015 Southwest Florida MLS organizations. All rights reserved. The accuracy of this information is not warranted or guaranteed. This information should be independently verified if any person intends to engage in a transaction in reliance upon it.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this Website come in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program (BR Program) of M.L.S. of Naples, Inc. Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Realty Marco are marked with the BR Program Icon or the BR House Icon and detailed information about them includes the name of the Listing Brokers. The properties displayed may not be all the properties available through the BR Program.