Real Estate For Sale in Naples, FL
A comfortable, secure, and luxurious lifestyle await residents of Wyndemere in Naples, Florida. Residents and guests enter the guarded and gated Wyndemere community from the west. The traffic light-controlled entrance is directly across Livingston Road from the entrance to Grey Oaks. Access to Livingston Road from Interstate 75 is via Exit 111 and Pine Ridge Road on the north or from Exit 105 and Golden Gate Parkway on the south end.
Although the 27-hole Wyndemere Country Club is the center of the community, its heart is the 634 upscale homes that are distributed throughout 16 quiet and impeccably maintained neighborhoods that each feature their unique architectural personality.
The real estate choices are wide-ranging. Wyndemere is known for ultra-luxurious golf course homes but it also offers affodable golf condos - perfect for second homes or permanent residences.
Wyndemere Homes For Sale
The homeowners association maintains the lawns and streets for all homes and neighborhoods, allowing for carefree living. The grounds are simply spectacular.
- The 42 homes in Amblewood are single-story and two-story and are available in three different floor plans with 1,500 to 1,940 square feet of living space under air.
- Coco Plum is home to 26 residences that feature a New England style exterior motif, something rarely found in Southwest Florida outside of the village on Sanibel Island. The spacious, single-family homes start at 1,900 square feet and include floor plans up to 2,500 square feet.
- Glen Meadow features 13 single-family villas ranging from 2,500 to 3,000 square feet, all of which face the fourth hole on the Gold Course.
- The Glendevon neighborhood has 36 homes, all within comfortable walking distance of the clubhouse and the community amenities. These homes measure between 2,300 and 2,600 square feet of living space.
- The 48 custom homes in Grasmere feature large lots along the southern side of the community that provide added privacy and floor plans that are 3,200-plus square feet. Many feature private, screened pools.
- Mahogany Run is home to 15 secluded single-family villas overlooking the golf course. Homes range in size from 2,200 to nearly 3,300 square feet in size are available in three distinctively different floor plans.
- Mahogany Bend has 91 homes on one-third acre lots. Home styles and elevations include range from Mediterranean to modern and contemporary to suit a variety of tastes.
- Pond Apple Reserve, or the Preserve, as it is commonly called, has 36 attached patio homes. These homes range from 2,184 to 3,224 square feet, and each has either a view overlooking the golf course or out across a lake to the Pond Apple Reserve. Some homes in the Preserve feature as many as four bedrooms and four baths.
- Homes in the Rosemeade neighborhood are considered some of the most desirable in Wyndemere, if not all of Naples. These homes that average about 3,500 square feet offer the privacy that comes from living on a cul-de-sac.
- Villa Floresta is an enclave of 64 patio homes, most of which have private, screened pools, on a street that features a private entry embraced by palm trees and fountains.
- Water Oaks is a neighborhood of one and two-story, attached villas situated close to the clubhouse. Water Oaks homes range from 1,650 to 2,258 square feet of living space. Two-story plans include two upstairs bedrooms and a loft in addition to the main floor master suite.
Wyndemere is also home to seven neighborhoods of condos that are no less impressive than the single-family homes.
The Clubhouse and Tennis Facilities
The modern Wyndemere clubhouse area is replete with a heated community pool, staffed fitness center, putting green, pro shop and 12 lighted Har-Tru tennis courts along the north side of the lake in the center of the community.
Wyndemere is less than four miles from the incomparable Naples beaches and proximate to everything that Naples has to offer: shopping, fine dining, and the good life of Southwest Florida. Sharing the same territory with Grey Oaks and Kensington, Wyndemere owners are just a skip from the airport and 5th Avenue shops and restaurants.
Data last updated: August 23rd, 2019 at 10:04am EDT and updating occurs daily
The data relating to real estate for sale on this Website come in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program (BR Program) of M.L.S. of Naples, Inc. Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Realty Marco are marked with the BR Program Icon or the BR House Icon and detailed information about them includes the name of the Listing Brokers. The properties displayed may not be all the properties available through the BR Program.